mardi 29 juin 2010

IPExpert V2 Lab12

Task 7.2 GRE Tunnel,

A bonehead error, I created another eigrp process for the GRE tunnel wich simplify the task :
-don't need to filter the GRE network in order to not see it on the ospf network
-no problem with recursive routing as loopback are not redistributed thrue the tunnel.

For the loopback, I add the loopback on routing process, proctor redistribute static with filtering. With this method no recursive routing problem as R9 loopback is seen thrue the tunnel as external making the ospf the prefered route.

In my solution as R9 loopback is internal to eigrp I needed to set distance on R5 to make ospf the prefered route.

Task 9.3 IP services

I configure NAT, the answer seems to be mobile ARP but not sure it's still in v4 BluePrint

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire